Still pot luck as to whether PC Watch Dogs owners can actually log on to Uplay and play the game
Well, it's two days on and it seems that PC gamers are still having trouble getting online via Uplay so they can play Watch Dogs.
Some players are reporting on Twitter that they's re still unable to log on to Uplay in order to play Watch Dogs. By way of confirmation we had to wait until around 11.30pm BST last night in order to get our first taste of the game on PC.
Ubisoft stated on their official support Twitter feed, “We’re continuing to see improvement in our online services, however intermittent issues remain. We're working to resolve this, stay tuned.”
This is the worst PC launch snafu since EA's bungled SimCity launch at the beginning of 2013. That resulted in EA giving away free copies of some of their big-sellers to cheer disgruntled fans. They'll need to identify the issues and fix them quickly otherwise the problems will be even worse when The Crew launches later this year.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update