Still pot luck as to whether PC Watch Dogs owners can actually log on to Uplay and play the game
Well, it's two days on and it seems that PC gamers are still having trouble getting online via Uplay so they can play Watch Dogs.
Some players are reporting on Twitter that they's re still unable to log on to Uplay in order to play Watch Dogs. By way of confirmation we had to wait until around 11.30pm BST last night in order to get our first taste of the game on PC.
Ubisoft stated on their official support Twitter feed, “We’re continuing to see improvement in our online services, however intermittent issues remain. We're working to resolve this, stay tuned.”
This is the worst PC launch snafu since EA's bungled SimCity launch at the beginning of 2013. That resulted in EA giving away free copies of some of their big-sellers to cheer disgruntled fans. They'll need to identify the issues and fix them quickly otherwise the problems will be even worse when The Crew launches later this year.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage