Still pot luck as to whether PC Watch Dogs owners can actually log on to Uplay and play the game
Well, it's two days on and it seems that PC gamers are still having trouble getting online via Uplay so they can play Watch Dogs.
Some players are reporting on Twitter that they's re still unable to log on to Uplay in order to play Watch Dogs. By way of confirmation we had to wait until around 11.30pm BST last night in order to get our first taste of the game on PC.
Ubisoft stated on their official support Twitter feed, “We’re continuing to see improvement in our online services, however intermittent issues remain. We're working to resolve this, stay tuned.”
This is the worst PC launch snafu since EA's bungled SimCity launch at the beginning of 2013. That resulted in EA giving away free copies of some of their big-sellers to cheer disgruntled fans. They'll need to identify the issues and fix them quickly otherwise the problems will be even worse when The Crew launches later this year.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced