Shiny creating new Matrix title
Atari has made a rather tenuous press release announcing that Shiny are currently creating another new Matrix game, that will be released in Christmas 2004. Eurogamer.net are also speculating that a special edition of Enter the Matrix may be released this Autumn to coincide with the launch of the third Matrix film: Revolutions, as well.
Finally, another Matrix game may be scheduled for 2006, but that's a very long way off indeed.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter