Shiny creating new Matrix title
Atari has made a rather tenuous press release announcing that Shiny are currently creating another new Matrix game, that will be released in Christmas 2004. Eurogamer.net are also speculating that a special edition of Enter the Matrix may be released this Autumn to coincide with the launch of the third Matrix film: Revolutions, as well.
Finally, another Matrix game may be scheduled for 2006, but that's a very long way off indeed.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer