Ubi get new Everquest Games
Ubi Soft confirmed today that they have acquired the publishing rights for Lords of Everquest and Everquest 2 in Europe. The two hotly anticipated titles will be released in Winter 2003/4.
Lords of Everquest is the popular RPGs first foray into real-time strategy territory, and is being developed by Rapid Eye Entertainment. Meanwhile Sony Online are beavering away on the first full Everquest sequel, which is sure to be a massive success with MMORPG fans.
"Sony Online Entertainment's brands continue to grow around the world and Ubi Soft will bring our games to the European market by offering EverQuest II and Lords of EverQuest in addition to EverQuest and PlanetSide," enthused Sony Online Prez John Smedley. "Ubi Soft's expertise in the European region will be instrumental to the international success of the next generation of EverQuest titles."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One