Ubi get new Everquest Games
Ubi Soft confirmed today that they have acquired the publishing rights for Lords of Everquest and Everquest 2 in Europe. The two hotly anticipated titles will be released in Winter 2003/4.
Lords of Everquest is the popular RPGs first foray into real-time strategy territory, and is being developed by Rapid Eye Entertainment. Meanwhile Sony Online are beavering away on the first full Everquest sequel, which is sure to be a massive success with MMORPG fans.
"Sony Online Entertainment's brands continue to grow around the world and Ubi Soft will bring our games to the European market by offering EverQuest II and Lords of EverQuest in addition to EverQuest and PlanetSide," enthused Sony Online Prez John Smedley. "Ubi Soft's expertise in the European region will be instrumental to the international success of the next generation of EverQuest titles."
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release