Ubi get new Everquest Games
Ubi Soft confirmed today that they have acquired the publishing rights for Lords of Everquest and Everquest 2 in Europe. The two hotly anticipated titles will be released in Winter 2003/4.
Lords of Everquest is the popular RPGs first foray into real-time strategy territory, and is being developed by Rapid Eye Entertainment. Meanwhile Sony Online are beavering away on the first full Everquest sequel, which is sure to be a massive success with MMORPG fans.
"Sony Online Entertainment's brands continue to grow around the world and Ubi Soft will bring our games to the European market by offering EverQuest II and Lords of EverQuest in addition to EverQuest and PlanetSide," enthused Sony Online Prez John Smedley. "Ubi Soft's expertise in the European region will be instrumental to the international success of the next generation of EverQuest titles."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year