Ubi get new Everquest Games
Ubi Soft confirmed today that they have acquired the publishing rights for Lords of Everquest and Everquest 2 in Europe. The two hotly anticipated titles will be released in Winter 2003/4.
Lords of Everquest is the popular RPGs first foray into real-time strategy territory, and is being developed by Rapid Eye Entertainment. Meanwhile Sony Online are beavering away on the first full Everquest sequel, which is sure to be a massive success with MMORPG fans.
"Sony Online Entertainment's brands continue to grow around the world and Ubi Soft will bring our games to the European market by offering EverQuest II and Lords of EverQuest in addition to EverQuest and PlanetSide," enthused Sony Online Prez John Smedley. "Ubi Soft's expertise in the European region will be instrumental to the international success of the next generation of EverQuest titles."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone