GameCube 2 in 2005?
Apparently, IGN Cube have received a number of rumours from various developers through the grapevine, speculating about the arrival of a sequel to the GameCube. It seems likely it would seem, that Nintendo's successor will arrive in Spring 2005, with several developers having apparently been told to expect something around this time.
Of course, the details of the console and its name are unofficial at the moment, though Spring 2005 does seem reasonable given Nintendo's desire to get their console out ahead or at least in-line with their major competitor's products.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year