GameCube 2 in 2005?
Apparently, IGN Cube have received a number of rumours from various developers through the grapevine, speculating about the arrival of a sequel to the GameCube. It seems likely it would seem, that Nintendo's successor will arrive in Spring 2005, with several developers having apparently been told to expect something around this time.
Of course, the details of the console and its name are unofficial at the moment, though Spring 2005 does seem reasonable given Nintendo's desire to get their console out ahead or at least in-line with their major competitor's products.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone