GameCube 2 in 2005?
Apparently, IGN Cube have received a number of rumours from various developers through the grapevine, speculating about the arrival of a sequel to the GameCube. It seems likely it would seem, that Nintendo's successor will arrive in Spring 2005, with several developers having apparently been told to expect something around this time.
Of course, the details of the console and its name are unofficial at the moment, though Spring 2005 does seem reasonable given Nintendo's desire to get their console out ahead or at least in-line with their major competitor's products.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch