GameCube 2 in 2005?
Apparently, IGN Cube have received a number of rumours from various developers through the grapevine, speculating about the arrival of a sequel to the GameCube. It seems likely it would seem, that Nintendo's successor will arrive in Spring 2005, with several developers having apparently been told to expect something around this time.
Of course, the details of the console and its name are unofficial at the moment, though Spring 2005 does seem reasonable given Nintendo's desire to get their console out ahead or at least in-line with their major competitor's products.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015