GameCube 2 in 2005?
Apparently, IGN Cube have received a number of rumours from various developers through the grapevine, speculating about the arrival of a sequel to the GameCube. It seems likely it would seem, that Nintendo's successor will arrive in Spring 2005, with several developers having apparently been told to expect something around this time.
Of course, the details of the console and its name are unofficial at the moment, though Spring 2005 does seem reasonable given Nintendo's desire to get their console out ahead or at least in-line with their major competitor's products.
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC