New Jurassic Park Game Coming
He can't see us if we don't move...
Finally! The Jurassic Park game we've all been waiting for: "Sim Dino Park", Jurassic Park: Project Genesis, if you prefer. The game is being published by Universal Interactive, on PC and Xbox, and should reach us at the end of this year. Aussie developers Blue Tongue are charged with development, and on top of the simulation element, twelve levels of survival-based action is also promised. Anyway, I'll leave you with an excert from the release to conclude:
Universal Interactive, Inc. announced today from Vivendi Universal Games' First Annual Games Faire at the Mery-sur-Oise that it plans to release "Jurassic Park: Project Genesis", a world-building game, in fourth quarter 2002. Blue Tongue Software of Melbourne, Australia is developing the game for release on the Xbox(TM) video game system and the PC. `Jurassic Park: Project Genesis' allows players to design and manage the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, or battle their way through 12 intense missions that will test their mettle against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures. 'The Jurassic Park franchise lends itself particularly well to the world-building genre of games,' said Jim Wilson, president of Universal Interactive. 'Jurassic Park: Project Genesis' transforms a highly recognized movie property into a style of gaming that allows players to recreate the very things about Jurassic Park they always loved to see on the big screen. This is the game that Jurassic Park fans have long been waiting for. Both Jurassic Park and The Lost World: Jurassic Park are among the highest grossing films of all time. The Jurassic Park franchise has already enjoyed more than $250 million in promotional support and $2.5 billion in worldwide consumer product sales, establishing Jurassic Park as the `premier' and `leading' dinosaur brand the world over.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light