50 EA games fall foul of the GameSpy closure
EA has announced that around 50 of their titles will loose their online multiplayer support due to the closure of GameSpy.
The list includes several titles that are still popular and will hit PC gamers the hardest taking down the servers of Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, Command & Conquer: Generals, Crysis and Crysis 2.
All of these games will go offline on June the 30th. The full list of titles is available on the EA support website.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today