50 EA games fall foul of the GameSpy closure
EA has announced that around 50 of their titles will loose their online multiplayer support due to the closure of GameSpy.
The list includes several titles that are still popular and will hit PC gamers the hardest taking down the servers of Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, Command & Conquer: Generals, Crysis and Crysis 2.
All of these games will go offline on June the 30th. The full list of titles is available on the EA support website.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree