50 EA games fall foul of the GameSpy closure
EA has announced that around 50 of their titles will loose their online multiplayer support due to the closure of GameSpy.
The list includes several titles that are still popular and will hit PC gamers the hardest taking down the servers of Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2142, Battlefield 2, Battlefield Vietnam, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars, Red Alert 3, Command & Conquer: Generals, Crysis and Crysis 2.
All of these games will go offline on June the 30th. The full list of titles is available on the EA support website.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III