Multiplayer Halo bonanza on PC
According to a report on C&VG, the new PC incarnation of Halo looks set to offer multiplayer fans a real treat. As well as new vehicles and maps designed specifically for Halo's social parts, new modes including CTF and slayer, among others, are promised.
There is however some doubt about whether a co-operative play mode will make it into the game, but we can only hope that Bungie and Gearbox deem us deserving. Apparently, a flamethrower may be added, along with a rocket launcher, a fuel rod gun, and a grenade launcher.
The new levels will be entitled Timberland and Gephyrophobia. Try saying that after a few lemonades.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing