Multiplayer Halo bonanza on PC
According to a report on C&VG, the new PC incarnation of Halo looks set to offer multiplayer fans a real treat. As well as new vehicles and maps designed specifically for Halo's social parts, new modes including CTF and slayer, among others, are promised.
There is however some doubt about whether a co-operative play mode will make it into the game, but we can only hope that Bungie and Gearbox deem us deserving. Apparently, a flamethrower may be added, along with a rocket launcher, a fuel rod gun, and a grenade launcher.
The new levels will be entitled Timberland and Gephyrophobia. Try saying that after a few lemonades.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3