Multiplayer Halo bonanza on PC
According to a report on C&VG, the new PC incarnation of Halo looks set to offer multiplayer fans a real treat. As well as new vehicles and maps designed specifically for Halo's social parts, new modes including CTF and slayer, among others, are promised.
There is however some doubt about whether a co-operative play mode will make it into the game, but we can only hope that Bungie and Gearbox deem us deserving. Apparently, a flamethrower may be added, along with a rocket launcher, a fuel rod gun, and a grenade launcher.
The new levels will be entitled Timberland and Gephyrophobia. Try saying that after a few lemonades.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto