Multiplayer Halo bonanza on PC
According to a report on C&VG, the new PC incarnation of Halo looks set to offer multiplayer fans a real treat. As well as new vehicles and maps designed specifically for Halo's social parts, new modes including CTF and slayer, among others, are promised.
There is however some doubt about whether a co-operative play mode will make it into the game, but we can only hope that Bungie and Gearbox deem us deserving. Apparently, a flamethrower may be added, along with a rocket launcher, a fuel rod gun, and a grenade launcher.
The new levels will be entitled Timberland and Gephyrophobia. Try saying that after a few lemonades.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes