Multiplayer Halo bonanza on PC
According to a report on C&VG, the new PC incarnation of Halo looks set to offer multiplayer fans a real treat. As well as new vehicles and maps designed specifically for Halo's social parts, new modes including CTF and slayer, among others, are promised.
There is however some doubt about whether a co-operative play mode will make it into the game, but we can only hope that Bungie and Gearbox deem us deserving. Apparently, a flamethrower may be added, along with a rocket launcher, a fuel rod gun, and a grenade launcher.
The new levels will be entitled Timberland and Gephyrophobia. Try saying that after a few lemonades.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer