Formerly buoyant UK developer Argonaut have issued a series of depressing statements today. The main problems for the developer arise from Vivendi cancelling it's support of alternative platform adventure Malice, and termination of another planned VUG project 'Orchid'.
Argonaut are now seeking an alternative publisher for Malice so they can get that out of the door, whilst the further investment required to make Orchid the game they hoped is not forthcoming.
Add to these woes news that Microsoft do not require a sequel to the fun but flop Kung Fu Chaos, and it's a depressing time for the UK developer. Other projects are progressing unaffected at the moment, however.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3