Formerly buoyant UK developer Argonaut have issued a series of depressing statements today. The main problems for the developer arise from Vivendi cancelling it's support of alternative platform adventure Malice, and termination of another planned VUG project 'Orchid'.
Argonaut are now seeking an alternative publisher for Malice so they can get that out of the door, whilst the further investment required to make Orchid the game they hoped is not forthcoming.
Add to these woes news that Microsoft do not require a sequel to the fun but flop Kung Fu Chaos, and it's a depressing time for the UK developer. Other projects are progressing unaffected at the moment, however.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny