Formerly buoyant UK developer Argonaut have issued a series of depressing statements today. The main problems for the developer arise from Vivendi cancelling it's support of alternative platform adventure Malice, and termination of another planned VUG project 'Orchid'.
Argonaut are now seeking an alternative publisher for Malice so they can get that out of the door, whilst the further investment required to make Orchid the game they hoped is not forthcoming.
Add to these woes news that Microsoft do not require a sequel to the fun but flop Kung Fu Chaos, and it's a depressing time for the UK developer. Other projects are progressing unaffected at the moment, however.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light