Formerly buoyant UK developer Argonaut have issued a series of depressing statements today. The main problems for the developer arise from Vivendi cancelling it's support of alternative platform adventure Malice, and termination of another planned VUG project 'Orchid'.
Argonaut are now seeking an alternative publisher for Malice so they can get that out of the door, whilst the further investment required to make Orchid the game they hoped is not forthcoming.
Add to these woes news that Microsoft do not require a sequel to the fun but flop Kung Fu Chaos, and it's a depressing time for the UK developer. Other projects are progressing unaffected at the moment, however.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today