New from Namco
Apparently, a few new titles that have yet to be officially unveiled are in development at Namco, as the firm confirmed their existence recently to buoy investors. A new racing game is promised, an action-adventure, a fighting title, a 'major' RPG for the GameCube, a huge MMORPG and finally a new non-Baseball sports game.
Thanks to Gamers.com and Eurogamer.net.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side