Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection goes offline today
Today sees Nintendo call time on the online multiplayer service they created for the Wii and DS.
The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection powered the multiplayer for games like Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl and Pokemon Black and White.
I'll miss multiplayer rounds of Mario Kart Wii and even Activision's remake of GoldenEye 007. I won't miss the folks that kept voting for Rainbow Road though.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan