PES 2015 listed by online retailer for a September release
One online retailer has made the bold move of listing a release date for this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
GameStop Italy has listed PES 2015 for release on September the 26th. This is probably a placeholder date but Konami has been choosing to release PES very close to and even before FIFA in recent times so this is a good ballpark figure all the same.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback,” Konami's Shinmji Hirano said. “I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people."
He added, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though