PES 2015 listed by online retailer for a September release
One online retailer has made the bold move of listing a release date for this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
GameStop Italy has listed PES 2015 for release on September the 26th. This is probably a placeholder date but Konami has been choosing to release PES very close to and even before FIFA in recent times so this is a good ballpark figure all the same.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback,” Konami's Shinmji Hirano said. “I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people."
He added, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May