PES 2015 listed by online retailer for a September release
One online retailer has made the bold move of listing a release date for this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
GameStop Italy has listed PES 2015 for release on September the 26th. This is probably a placeholder date but Konami has been choosing to release PES very close to and even before FIFA in recent times so this is a good ballpark figure all the same.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback,” Konami's Shinmji Hirano said. “I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people."
He added, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO