PES 2015 listed by online retailer for a September release
One online retailer has made the bold move of listing a release date for this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
GameStop Italy has listed PES 2015 for release on September the 26th. This is probably a placeholder date but Konami has been choosing to release PES very close to and even before FIFA in recent times so this is a good ballpark figure all the same.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback,” Konami's Shinmji Hirano said. “I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people."
He added, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year