PES 2015 listed by online retailer for a September release
One online retailer has made the bold move of listing a release date for this year's entry in the Pro-Evolution Soccer series.
GameStop Italy has listed PES 2015 for release on September the 26th. This is probably a placeholder date but Konami has been choosing to release PES very close to and even before FIFA in recent times so this is a good ballpark figure all the same.
"I can't say certain things about PES 2015, but we are ready to make a comeback,” Konami's Shinmji Hirano said. “I cannot give details on exactly what we are doing with the UK studio, but they are working on the next project and looking at the needs of the European people. It's about globalising the franchise, so it is not just being developed by Japanese people."
He added, "We know what's been going wrong with PES, we are working on that. The next version is totally changed. 2014 is a transitional year for the franchise, so expect big things."
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too