Thomas Was Alone arrives on iPad
Mike Bithell's hit puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone has managed to jump onto yet another platform.
Today sees the games release on iPad bringing its unique stripped-down brand of platform gaming to an even wider audience.
Mike Bithell said, “I’m honestly still a bit surprised that Thomas Was Alone has found the audience and critical reception it has. I’m really happy to be releasing a solid version of the game on iPad with the help of the talented folk at Bossa Studios.”
Thomas Was Alone is now available on the iTunes App Store for iPad and Mac for 5.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/8.99 USD. It's also available form PC, Mac and Linux on Steam as well as PS3 and PS Vita.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III