Thomas Was Alone arrives on iPad
Mike Bithell's hit puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone has managed to jump onto yet another platform.
Today sees the games release on iPad bringing its unique stripped-down brand of platform gaming to an even wider audience.
Mike Bithell said, “I’m honestly still a bit surprised that Thomas Was Alone has found the audience and critical reception it has. I’m really happy to be releasing a solid version of the game on iPad with the help of the talented folk at Bossa Studios.”
Thomas Was Alone is now available on the iTunes App Store for iPad and Mac for 5.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/8.99 USD. It's also available form PC, Mac and Linux on Steam as well as PS3 and PS Vita.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer