Thomas Was Alone arrives on iPad
Mike Bithell's hit puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone has managed to jump onto yet another platform.
Today sees the games release on iPad bringing its unique stripped-down brand of platform gaming to an even wider audience.
Mike Bithell said, “I’m honestly still a bit surprised that Thomas Was Alone has found the audience and critical reception it has. I’m really happy to be releasing a solid version of the game on iPad with the help of the talented folk at Bossa Studios.”
Thomas Was Alone is now available on the iTunes App Store for iPad and Mac for 5.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/8.99 USD. It's also available form PC, Mac and Linux on Steam as well as PS3 and PS Vita.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year