Thomas Was Alone arrives on iPad
Mike Bithell's hit puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone has managed to jump onto yet another platform.
Today sees the games release on iPad bringing its unique stripped-down brand of platform gaming to an even wider audience.
Mike Bithell said, “I’m honestly still a bit surprised that Thomas Was Alone has found the audience and critical reception it has. I’m really happy to be releasing a solid version of the game on iPad with the help of the talented folk at Bossa Studios.”
Thomas Was Alone is now available on the iTunes App Store for iPad and Mac for 5.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/8.99 USD. It's also available form PC, Mac and Linux on Steam as well as PS3 and PS Vita.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny