Thomas Was Alone arrives on iPad
Mike Bithell's hit puzzle-platformer Thomas Was Alone has managed to jump onto yet another platform.
Today sees the games release on iPad bringing its unique stripped-down brand of platform gaming to an even wider audience.
Mike Bithell said, “I’m honestly still a bit surprised that Thomas Was Alone has found the audience and critical reception it has. I’m really happy to be releasing a solid version of the game on iPad with the help of the talented folk at Bossa Studios.”
Thomas Was Alone is now available on the iTunes App Store for iPad and Mac for 5.99 GBP/7.99 EUR/8.99 USD. It's also available form PC, Mac and Linux on Steam as well as PS3 and PS Vita.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015