Wii U sales fall short of Nintendo's forecast
It seems that the Wii U is continuing to drasg down Nintendo's financials as it has again fallen short of the company's sales forecasts.
Their original prediction was for the Wii U to sell 9 million units in the last year but that was revised downwards to just 2.8 million.
Even with such a drastic downward revision the Wii U still fell short selling just 2.72 million units ffor the last financial year. As it stands the Wii U has sold 6.17 million units since it launched in November of 2012.
This has contributed to Nintendo reporting losses for the last financial year of 135 million GBP. They are hoping to turn things around though and forecast a profit of 116 million GBP for the coming financial year which ends in March 2015.
Thanks Develop Online.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey