Splash Damage hiring for a new triple-A project
Splash Damage, the team behind Brink and the multiplayer elements of Batman: Arkham Origins are up to something new.
According to a new job advert listed on LinkedIn the multiplayer specialist studio are looking for a graphics programmer to work on a new triple-A project.
It also looks like the new triple-A title will be built using Unreal Engine 4 because they are looking for someone with experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine