Splash Damage hiring for a new triple-A project
Splash Damage, the team behind Brink and the multiplayer elements of Batman: Arkham Origins are up to something new.
According to a new job advert listed on LinkedIn the multiplayer specialist studio are looking for a graphics programmer to work on a new triple-A project.
It also looks like the new triple-A title will be built using Unreal Engine 4 because they are looking for someone with experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015