Splash Damage hiring for a new triple-A project
Splash Damage, the team behind Brink and the multiplayer elements of Batman: Arkham Origins are up to something new.
According to a new job advert listed on LinkedIn the multiplayer specialist studio are looking for a graphics programmer to work on a new triple-A project.
It also looks like the new triple-A title will be built using Unreal Engine 4 because they are looking for someone with experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto