Splash Damage hiring for a new triple-A project
Splash Damage, the team behind Brink and the multiplayer elements of Batman: Arkham Origins are up to something new.
According to a new job advert listed on LinkedIn the multiplayer specialist studio are looking for a graphics programmer to work on a new triple-A project.
It also looks like the new triple-A title will be built using Unreal Engine 4 because they are looking for someone with experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May