Splash Damage hiring for a new triple-A project
Splash Damage, the team behind Brink and the multiplayer elements of Batman: Arkham Origins are up to something new.
According to a new job advert listed on LinkedIn the multiplayer specialist studio are looking for a graphics programmer to work on a new triple-A project.
It also looks like the new triple-A title will be built using Unreal Engine 4 because they are looking for someone with experience working with Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan