Red Dead Redemption PC version makes an appearance
It looks like Red Dead Redemption may finally be making an appearance on the PC after all.
There has been speculation over whether Rockstar's excellent Western would ever appear on the PC which the publisher/developer always maintained that it wouldn't.
However, it has now appeared on the Windows Compatibility Center website which states that Red Dead Redemption will require no action in order to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Rockstar do have a reputation of strong denial until they are ready to announce a title so Red Dead Redemption could very well be on its way to PC.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3