Red Dead Redemption PC version makes an appearance
It looks like Red Dead Redemption may finally be making an appearance on the PC after all.
There has been speculation over whether Rockstar's excellent Western would ever appear on the PC which the publisher/developer always maintained that it wouldn't.
However, it has now appeared on the Windows Compatibility Center website which states that Red Dead Redemption will require no action in order to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Rockstar do have a reputation of strong denial until they are ready to announce a title so Red Dead Redemption could very well be on its way to PC.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year