Red Dead Redemption PC version makes an appearance
It looks like Red Dead Redemption may finally be making an appearance on the PC after all.
There has been speculation over whether Rockstar's excellent Western would ever appear on the PC which the publisher/developer always maintained that it wouldn't.
However, it has now appeared on the Windows Compatibility Center website which states that Red Dead Redemption will require no action in order to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Rockstar do have a reputation of strong denial until they are ready to announce a title so Red Dead Redemption could very well be on its way to PC.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO