Red Dead Redemption PC version makes an appearance
It looks like Red Dead Redemption may finally be making an appearance on the PC after all.
There has been speculation over whether Rockstar's excellent Western would ever appear on the PC which the publisher/developer always maintained that it wouldn't.
However, it has now appeared on the Windows Compatibility Center website which states that Red Dead Redemption will require no action in order to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Rockstar do have a reputation of strong denial until they are ready to announce a title so Red Dead Redemption could very well be on its way to PC.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year