Red Dead Redemption PC version makes an appearance
It looks like Red Dead Redemption may finally be making an appearance on the PC after all.
There has been speculation over whether Rockstar's excellent Western would ever appear on the PC which the publisher/developer always maintained that it wouldn't.
However, it has now appeared on the Windows Compatibility Center website which states that Red Dead Redemption will require no action in order to ensure compatibility with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
Rockstar do have a reputation of strong denial until they are ready to announce a title so Red Dead Redemption could very well be on its way to PC.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan