No guarantee that The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on consoles this year
ZeniMax Online Studios has indicated that they may not be able to release the next-gen console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online may not be released this year.
Last month the confirmed that the PS4 aned Xbox one versions of the ambitious MMO would not be released in June due to issues with integrating the game into PSN and Xbox Live.
"I will tell you we are working round the clock to try and make that happen,” Sage explained. “I can't guarantee anything, that would be foolish to do, but we are certainly working with that goal in mind."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3