No guarantee that The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on consoles this year
ZeniMax Online Studios has indicated that they may not be able to release the next-gen console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online may not be released this year.
Last month the confirmed that the PS4 aned Xbox one versions of the ambitious MMO would not be released in June due to issues with integrating the game into PSN and Xbox Live.
"I will tell you we are working round the clock to try and make that happen,” Sage explained. “I can't guarantee anything, that would be foolish to do, but we are certainly working with that goal in mind."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title