No guarantee that The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on consoles this year
ZeniMax Online Studios has indicated that they may not be able to release the next-gen console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online may not be released this year.
Last month the confirmed that the PS4 aned Xbox one versions of the ambitious MMO would not be released in June due to issues with integrating the game into PSN and Xbox Live.
"I will tell you we are working round the clock to try and make that happen,” Sage explained. “I can't guarantee anything, that would be foolish to do, but we are certainly working with that goal in mind."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III