No guarantee that The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on consoles this year
ZeniMax Online Studios has indicated that they may not be able to release the next-gen console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online may not be released this year.
Last month the confirmed that the PS4 aned Xbox one versions of the ambitious MMO would not be released in June due to issues with integrating the game into PSN and Xbox Live.
"I will tell you we are working round the clock to try and make that happen,” Sage explained. “I can't guarantee anything, that would be foolish to do, but we are certainly working with that goal in mind."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree