No guarantee that The Elder Scrolls Online will launch on consoles this year
ZeniMax Online Studios has indicated that they may not be able to release the next-gen console versions of The Elder Scrolls Online may not be released this year.
Last month the confirmed that the PS4 aned Xbox one versions of the ambitious MMO would not be released in June due to issues with integrating the game into PSN and Xbox Live.
"I will tell you we are working round the clock to try and make that happen,” Sage explained. “I can't guarantee anything, that would be foolish to do, but we are certainly working with that goal in mind."
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator