Troy Baker and Nolan North announced for the voice cast of Shadow Of Mordor
Warner Bros has announced the actors for the main voice cast of their new Lord Of The Rings spin-off Shadow Of Mordor.
The main character, Talion will be played by Booker DeWitt and Joker voice Troy Baker. The game receives its musical score from another BioShock Infinite alumnus Garry Schyman.
Other main voice actors include the ubiquitous Nolan North as Black Hand, Mass Effect's Alastair Duncan as Wraith, Halo 4 and The Last Of Us actor Laura Bailey as Ioreth and GTA V amd inFamous: Second Son's Liam O'Brien as Gollum.
Shadow Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th world wide.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer