ctOS Watch Dogs companion app hits iOS and Android today
Ubisoft has launched their companion app to Watch Dogs called ctOS on iOS and Androidn platforms today.
The companion app allows folks to dive in an play with friends on console or PC via your smartphone or tablet of choice and cause mayhem for them in Free Ride and Race modes.
Smartphone and tablet players will be able to hack the city to place obstacles in their opponent's path like tiggering blockers or setting off explosions. They can even set the police on their console or PC adversaries.
In order to play Watch Dogs via ctOS, players must log into either Xbox Live, PSN or Uplay(for the PC version).
Watch Dogs is out today on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can download ctOS from the iTunes App Store and Google Play also from today.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto