ctOS Watch Dogs companion app hits iOS and Android today
Ubisoft has launched their companion app to Watch Dogs called ctOS on iOS and Androidn platforms today.
The companion app allows folks to dive in an play with friends on console or PC via your smartphone or tablet of choice and cause mayhem for them in Free Ride and Race modes.
Smartphone and tablet players will be able to hack the city to place obstacles in their opponent's path like tiggering blockers or setting off explosions. They can even set the police on their console or PC adversaries.
In order to play Watch Dogs via ctOS, players must log into either Xbox Live, PSN or Uplay(for the PC version).
Watch Dogs is out today on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can download ctOS from the iTunes App Store and Google Play also from today.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though