ctOS Watch Dogs companion app hits iOS and Android today
Ubisoft has launched their companion app to Watch Dogs called ctOS on iOS and Androidn platforms today.
The companion app allows folks to dive in an play with friends on console or PC via your smartphone or tablet of choice and cause mayhem for them in Free Ride and Race modes.
Smartphone and tablet players will be able to hack the city to place obstacles in their opponent's path like tiggering blockers or setting off explosions. They can even set the police on their console or PC adversaries.
In order to play Watch Dogs via ctOS, players must log into either Xbox Live, PSN or Uplay(for the PC version).
Watch Dogs is out today on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can download ctOS from the iTunes App Store and Google Play also from today.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year