ctOS Watch Dogs companion app hits iOS and Android today
Ubisoft has launched their companion app to Watch Dogs called ctOS on iOS and Androidn platforms today.
The companion app allows folks to dive in an play with friends on console or PC via your smartphone or tablet of choice and cause mayhem for them in Free Ride and Race modes.
Smartphone and tablet players will be able to hack the city to place obstacles in their opponent's path like tiggering blockers or setting off explosions. They can even set the police on their console or PC adversaries.
In order to play Watch Dogs via ctOS, players must log into either Xbox Live, PSN or Uplay(for the PC version).
Watch Dogs is out today on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can download ctOS from the iTunes App Store and Google Play also from today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3