ctOS Watch Dogs companion app hits iOS and Android today
Ubisoft has launched their companion app to Watch Dogs called ctOS on iOS and Androidn platforms today.
The companion app allows folks to dive in an play with friends on console or PC via your smartphone or tablet of choice and cause mayhem for them in Free Ride and Race modes.
Smartphone and tablet players will be able to hack the city to place obstacles in their opponent's path like tiggering blockers or setting off explosions. They can even set the police on their console or PC adversaries.
In order to play Watch Dogs via ctOS, players must log into either Xbox Live, PSN or Uplay(for the PC version).
Watch Dogs is out today on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360. You can download ctOS from the iTunes App Store and Google Play also from today.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft