Blizzard has a top-secret project to be unveiled this year
It looks like Blizzard may have something new to reveal some time later this year.
Games industry super sleath Superannuation has uncovered evidence that the Starcraft and Diablo developer has something to unveil this year.
The resume of a Blizzard staffer features a statement (now removed) indicating that they "are working a top-secret project to be unveiled sometime in 2014."
Could this be the recently rebooted Project Titan or has Blizzard got something else up their sleeves? If it's not Titan it's most likely to be a new expansion for either Diablo III or World Of Warcraft.
WoW might be the best bet as Blizzard announced at last year's BlizzCon that they will be bringing more regular expansions for the game.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan