Blizzard has a top-secret project to be unveiled this year
It looks like Blizzard may have something new to reveal some time later this year.
Games industry super sleath Superannuation has uncovered evidence that the Starcraft and Diablo developer has something to unveil this year.
The resume of a Blizzard staffer features a statement (now removed) indicating that they "are working a top-secret project to be unveiled sometime in 2014."
Could this be the recently rebooted Project Titan or has Blizzard got something else up their sleeves? If it's not Titan it's most likely to be a new expansion for either Diablo III or World Of Warcraft.
WoW might be the best bet as Blizzard announced at last year's BlizzCon that they will be bringing more regular expansions for the game.
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week