Blizzard has a top-secret project to be unveiled this year
It looks like Blizzard may have something new to reveal some time later this year.
Games industry super sleath Superannuation has uncovered evidence that the Starcraft and Diablo developer has something to unveil this year.
The resume of a Blizzard staffer features a statement (now removed) indicating that they "are working a top-secret project to be unveiled sometime in 2014."
Could this be the recently rebooted Project Titan or has Blizzard got something else up their sleeves? If it's not Titan it's most likely to be a new expansion for either Diablo III or World Of Warcraft.
WoW might be the best bet as Blizzard announced at last year's BlizzCon that they will be bringing more regular expansions for the game.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer