Borderlands 2 coming to the Vita in Europe at the end of the month
Sony has announced the European release date for the PS Vita version of Borderlands 2.
It seems like Sony has pinned their hopes on establishing the PS Vita's triple-A credentials on Borderlands 2, investing an incredibel amount of effort bringing it to the console.
The Vita version of Borderlands 2, despite only offering two-player co-op does represent the exciting possibilities that triple-A gaming on the Vita especially with full Cross-save support for the PS3 version as well.
The release date revealed on the PlayStation Europe Twitter account is May the 28th.
Thanks Kotaku UK.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer