Monster Hunter Frontier G coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Capcom is bringing Monster Hunter back to Sony platforms later this year.
Monster Hunter Freedom G is subscription-based spin-off of the series that launched in Japan on the PC, PS3, Xbox 369 and Wii U last year and Capcom revealed that there would be a PS Vita version some time this year.
Monster Hunter Frontier G will be released on the PS Vita in Japan on August the 13th. Capcom has not announced any plans to bring the game to the West as yet.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update