Monster Hunter Frontier G coming to the PS Vita in the autumn
Capcom is bringing Monster Hunter back to Sony platforms later this year.
Monster Hunter Freedom G is subscription-based spin-off of the series that launched in Japan on the PC, PS3, Xbox 369 and Wii U last year and Capcom revealed that there would be a PS Vita version some time this year.
Monster Hunter Frontier G will be released on the PS Vita in Japan on August the 13th. Capcom has not announced any plans to bring the game to the West as yet.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer