Capcom to migrate Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from GFWL to Steam minus the DLC
Capcom has announced that they will be migrating the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from Games For Windows Live to Steam.
There is one slight catch though. While the full game itself will make the jump from Microsoft's doomed PC gaming platform any DLC purchased on GFWL will not be transferable to Steam.
Capcom community man Peter Rosas broke the bad news saying, "Unfortunately, both paid and free DLC for the GFWL version will not be transferred over in this process, but Steam should not be affected."
In the meantime Capcom has stated that Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will still be fully functional over on GFWL for the foreseeable future.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3