Capcom to migrate Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from GFWL to Steam minus the DLC
Capcom has announced that they will be migrating the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from Games For Windows Live to Steam.
There is one slight catch though. While the full game itself will make the jump from Microsoft's doomed PC gaming platform any DLC purchased on GFWL will not be transferable to Steam.
Capcom community man Peter Rosas broke the bad news saying, "Unfortunately, both paid and free DLC for the GFWL version will not be transferred over in this process, but Steam should not be affected."
In the meantime Capcom has stated that Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will still be fully functional over on GFWL for the foreseeable future.
- Take-Two reports GTA V has sold over 34 million copies
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4