Capcom to migrate Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from GFWL to Steam minus the DLC
Capcom has announced that they will be migrating the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from Games For Windows Live to Steam.
There is one slight catch though. While the full game itself will make the jump from Microsoft's doomed PC gaming platform any DLC purchased on GFWL will not be transferable to Steam.
Capcom community man Peter Rosas broke the bad news saying, "Unfortunately, both paid and free DLC for the GFWL version will not be transferred over in this process, but Steam should not be affected."
In the meantime Capcom has stated that Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will still be fully functional over on GFWL for the foreseeable future.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title