Capcom to migrate Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from GFWL to Steam minus the DLC
Capcom has announced that they will be migrating the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from Games For Windows Live to Steam.
There is one slight catch though. While the full game itself will make the jump from Microsoft's doomed PC gaming platform any DLC purchased on GFWL will not be transferable to Steam.
Capcom community man Peter Rosas broke the bad news saying, "Unfortunately, both paid and free DLC for the GFWL version will not be transferred over in this process, but Steam should not be affected."
In the meantime Capcom has stated that Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will still be fully functional over on GFWL for the foreseeable future.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO