Capcom to migrate Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from GFWL to Steam minus the DLC
Capcom has announced that they will be migrating the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition from Games For Windows Live to Steam.
There is one slight catch though. While the full game itself will make the jump from Microsoft's doomed PC gaming platform any DLC purchased on GFWL will not be transferable to Steam.
Capcom community man Peter Rosas broke the bad news saying, "Unfortunately, both paid and free DLC for the GFWL version will not be transferred over in this process, but Steam should not be affected."
In the meantime Capcom has stated that Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will still be fully functional over on GFWL for the foreseeable future.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto