Ace Combat: Infinity takes to the skies today
Bandai Namco's latest title Ace Combat: Infinity launches today on the PS3.
Ace Combat: Infinity is part of the publisher/developers forway into the world of console free-to-play gaming and offers up single-player and co-op multiplayer experiences as opposed to the numerous competitive multiplayer experiences that make up the majority of free-to-play titles.
It also builds on the new-style of visceral dogfighting experience Bandai Namco introduced in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that sees planes disintegrating under fire spraying oil and debris everywhere.
Ace Combat: Infinity is exclusively available to download on the PS3 via the PlayStation Store from today.
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar