Ace Combat: Infinity takes to the skies today
Bandai Namco's latest title Ace Combat: Infinity launches today on the PS3.
Ace Combat: Infinity is part of the publisher/developers forway into the world of console free-to-play gaming and offers up single-player and co-op multiplayer experiences as opposed to the numerous competitive multiplayer experiences that make up the majority of free-to-play titles.
It also builds on the new-style of visceral dogfighting experience Bandai Namco introduced in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that sees planes disintegrating under fire spraying oil and debris everywhere.
Ace Combat: Infinity is exclusively available to download on the PS3 via the PlayStation Store from today.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release