Ace Combat: Infinity takes to the skies today
Bandai Namco's latest title Ace Combat: Infinity launches today on the PS3.
Ace Combat: Infinity is part of the publisher/developers forway into the world of console free-to-play gaming and offers up single-player and co-op multiplayer experiences as opposed to the numerous competitive multiplayer experiences that make up the majority of free-to-play titles.
It also builds on the new-style of visceral dogfighting experience Bandai Namco introduced in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that sees planes disintegrating under fire spraying oil and debris everywhere.
Ace Combat: Infinity is exclusively available to download on the PS3 via the PlayStation Store from today.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3