Ace Combat: Infinity takes to the skies today
Bandai Namco's latest title Ace Combat: Infinity launches today on the PS3.
Ace Combat: Infinity is part of the publisher/developers forway into the world of console free-to-play gaming and offers up single-player and co-op multiplayer experiences as opposed to the numerous competitive multiplayer experiences that make up the majority of free-to-play titles.
It also builds on the new-style of visceral dogfighting experience Bandai Namco introduced in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that sees planes disintegrating under fire spraying oil and debris everywhere.
Ace Combat: Infinity is exclusively available to download on the PS3 via the PlayStation Store from today.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though