Ace Combat: Infinity takes to the skies today
Bandai Namco's latest title Ace Combat: Infinity launches today on the PS3.
Ace Combat: Infinity is part of the publisher/developers forway into the world of console free-to-play gaming and offers up single-player and co-op multiplayer experiences as opposed to the numerous competitive multiplayer experiences that make up the majority of free-to-play titles.
It also builds on the new-style of visceral dogfighting experience Bandai Namco introduced in Ace Combat: Assault Horizon that sees planes disintegrating under fire spraying oil and debris everywhere.
Ace Combat: Infinity is exclusively available to download on the PS3 via the PlayStation Store from today.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO