The Order: 1886 to be delayed until 2015
Sony has announced that Ready At Dawn's moody Victorian supernatural shooter The Order: 1886 will be delayed until next year.
This by now means stops them from showing it off at E3 next month and getting you all excited for it's impressively rendered steampunk-style action.
A Sony statement explained, "As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game. As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
By early 2015 they probably mean a that The Order will fill a similar release slot to the one inFamous: Scond Son filled this year so we'd expect to see it released around March time.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May