The Order: 1886 to be delayed until 2015
Sony has announced that Ready At Dawn's moody Victorian supernatural shooter The Order: 1886 will be delayed until next year.
This by now means stops them from showing it off at E3 next month and getting you all excited for it's impressively rendered steampunk-style action.
A Sony statement explained, "As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game. As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
By early 2015 they probably mean a that The Order will fill a similar release slot to the one inFamous: Scond Son filled this year so we'd expect to see it released around March time.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year