The Order: 1886 to be delayed until 2015
Sony has announced that Ready At Dawn's moody Victorian supernatural shooter The Order: 1886 will be delayed until next year.
This by now means stops them from showing it off at E3 next month and getting you all excited for it's impressively rendered steampunk-style action.
A Sony statement explained, "As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game. As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
By early 2015 they probably mean a that The Order will fill a similar release slot to the one inFamous: Scond Son filled this year so we'd expect to see it released around March time.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3