The Order: 1886 to be delayed until 2015
Sony has announced that Ready At Dawn's moody Victorian supernatural shooter The Order: 1886 will be delayed until next year.
This by now means stops them from showing it off at E3 next month and getting you all excited for it's impressively rendered steampunk-style action.
A Sony statement explained, "As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game. As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
By early 2015 they probably mean a that The Order will fill a similar release slot to the one inFamous: Scond Son filled this year so we'd expect to see it released around March time.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though