The Order: 1886 to be delayed until 2015
Sony has announced that Ready At Dawn's moody Victorian supernatural shooter The Order: 1886 will be delayed until next year.
This by now means stops them from showing it off at E3 next month and getting you all excited for it's impressively rendered steampunk-style action.
A Sony statement explained, "As we look to bring this experience to the players, we have decided to spend some extra time to deliver on the promise we made when we first introduced the game. As such, you can expect The Order: 1886 to come exclusively to the PlayStation 4 in early 2015."
By early 2015 they probably mean a that The Order will fill a similar release slot to the one inFamous: Scond Son filled this year so we'd expect to see it released around March time.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year