GTA Online title update 1.05 arrives today
Rockstar has announced the release of the latest title update for GTA Online.
The main thrust of title update is to fix issues surrounding the disappearance of vehicles and mods as result of a cloud saving failure.
Title update 1.05 also includes fixes for the following:
- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
The arrival of the new update means that the first 250,000 GTA$ payment of the GTA Stimulus package will arrive in players' virtual accounts in the next couple of days.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update