GTA Online title update 1.05 arrives today
Rockstar has announced the release of the latest title update for GTA Online.
The main thrust of title update is to fix issues surrounding the disappearance of vehicles and mods as result of a cloud saving failure.
Title update 1.05 also includes fixes for the following:
- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
The arrival of the new update means that the first 250,000 GTA$ payment of the GTA Stimulus package will arrive in players' virtual accounts in the next couple of days.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive