GTA Online title update 1.05 arrives today
Rockstar has announced the release of the latest title update for GTA Online.
The main thrust of title update is to fix issues surrounding the disappearance of vehicles and mods as result of a cloud saving failure.
Title update 1.05 also includes fixes for the following:
- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
The arrival of the new update means that the first 250,000 GTA$ payment of the GTA Stimulus package will arrive in players' virtual accounts in the next couple of days.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes