GTA Online title update 1.05 arrives today
Rockstar has announced the release of the latest title update for GTA Online.
The main thrust of title update is to fix issues surrounding the disappearance of vehicles and mods as result of a cloud saving failure.
Title update 1.05 also includes fixes for the following:
- Built in measures to prevent users from losing their progress when there is a cloud outage
- Built in a number of measures to protect players’ cash balances even if there are network problems
- Fixed an issue where on rare occasions during network problems the player could lose their Online vehicle or mods after exiting GTA Online
The arrival of the new update means that the first 250,000 GTA$ payment of the GTA Stimulus package will arrive in players' virtual accounts in the next couple of days.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today