The Evil Within delayed until October
Bethesda has announced that Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within will be delayed by a couple of months.
The game was originally slated for release on August but they explained the delay in a statement saying, “Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create.”
The press release also announced the pre-order bonuses for the game. Reserving your copy of the game will secure you the Fighting Chance DLC Pack wich includes a Medical Kit, Green Gel for upgrading Sebastian's attributes, a double barrelled shotgun and three shells, and Incendiary Agony Bolt and a Poison Agony Bolt.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 24th, just in time for Halloween.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date