The Evil Within delayed until October
Bethesda has announced that Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within will be delayed by a couple of months.
The game was originally slated for release on August but they explained the delay in a statement saying, “Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create.”
The press release also announced the pre-order bonuses for the game. Reserving your copy of the game will secure you the Fighting Chance DLC Pack wich includes a Medical Kit, Green Gel for upgrading Sebastian's attributes, a double barrelled shotgun and three shells, and Incendiary Agony Bolt and a Poison Agony Bolt.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 24th, just in time for Halloween.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free