The Evil Within delayed until October
Bethesda has announced that Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within will be delayed by a couple of months.
The game was originally slated for release on August but they explained the delay in a statement saying, “Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create.”
The press release also announced the pre-order bonuses for the game. Reserving your copy of the game will secure you the Fighting Chance DLC Pack wich includes a Medical Kit, Green Gel for upgrading Sebastian's attributes, a double barrelled shotgun and three shells, and Incendiary Agony Bolt and a Poison Agony Bolt.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 24th, just in time for Halloween.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One