The Evil Within delayed until October
Bethesda has announced that Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within will be delayed by a couple of months.
The game was originally slated for release on August but they explained the delay in a statement saying, “Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create.”
The press release also announced the pre-order bonuses for the game. Reserving your copy of the game will secure you the Fighting Chance DLC Pack wich includes a Medical Kit, Green Gel for upgrading Sebastian's attributes, a double barrelled shotgun and three shells, and Incendiary Agony Bolt and a Poison Agony Bolt.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 24th, just in time for Halloween.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update