The Evil Within delayed until October
Bethesda has announced that Shinji Mikami's new survival horror title The Evil Within will be delayed by a couple of months.
The game was originally slated for release on August but they explained the delay in a statement saying, “Shinji Mikami and his team at Tango Gameworks have asked for additional time to further balance and refine the game in order to deliver the polished, terrifying pure survival horror experience they set out to create.”
The press release also announced the pre-order bonuses for the game. Reserving your copy of the game will secure you the Fighting Chance DLC Pack wich includes a Medical Kit, Green Gel for upgrading Sebastian's attributes, a double barrelled shotgun and three shells, and Incendiary Agony Bolt and a Poison Agony Bolt.
The Evil Within will now be released on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 24th, just in time for Halloween.
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within