Harmonix' Amplitude Kickstarter leaps to 600,000 USD with just over 2 days to go
Harmonix' Kickstarter campaign to raise money to remake their PS2 classic rhythm action game Amplitude for PS3 and PS4 has received a huge boost with just over two days to go.
Things were looking a bit bleak with the total sitting at around 330,000 USD of th 775,000 USD target but over the last couple of days it has shot up to 601,455 USD with 56 hours left in the campaign.
The studio stated on the Amplitude Kickstarter page, “Our aim with this Kickstarter is to be humble in our expectations. The current goal is to make a faithful Amplitude 'HD' - the core experience from PS2 re-developed for modern gaming devices. We certainly have LOTS of crazy ideas that could blow this concept out. Your contribution, feedback, and community input will decide where this project will land and how many crazy ideas we can incorporate!”
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year