Harmonix' Amplitude Kickstarter leaps to 600,000 USD with just over 2 days to go
Harmonix' Kickstarter campaign to raise money to remake their PS2 classic rhythm action game Amplitude for PS3 and PS4 has received a huge boost with just over two days to go.
Things were looking a bit bleak with the total sitting at around 330,000 USD of th 775,000 USD target but over the last couple of days it has shot up to 601,455 USD with 56 hours left in the campaign.
The studio stated on the Amplitude Kickstarter page, “Our aim with this Kickstarter is to be humble in our expectations. The current goal is to make a faithful Amplitude 'HD' - the core experience from PS2 re-developed for modern gaming devices. We certainly have LOTS of crazy ideas that could blow this concept out. Your contribution, feedback, and community input will decide where this project will land and how many crazy ideas we can incorporate!”
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny