Harmonix' Amplitude Kickstarter leaps to 600,000 USD with just over 2 days to go
Harmonix' Kickstarter campaign to raise money to remake their PS2 classic rhythm action game Amplitude for PS3 and PS4 has received a huge boost with just over two days to go.
Things were looking a bit bleak with the total sitting at around 330,000 USD of th 775,000 USD target but over the last couple of days it has shot up to 601,455 USD with 56 hours left in the campaign.
The studio stated on the Amplitude Kickstarter page, “Our aim with this Kickstarter is to be humble in our expectations. The current goal is to make a faithful Amplitude 'HD' - the core experience from PS2 re-developed for modern gaming devices. We certainly have LOTS of crazy ideas that could blow this concept out. Your contribution, feedback, and community input will decide where this project will land and how many crazy ideas we can incorporate!”
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto