Harmonix' Amplitude Kickstarter leaps to 600,000 USD with just over 2 days to go
Harmonix' Kickstarter campaign to raise money to remake their PS2 classic rhythm action game Amplitude for PS3 and PS4 has received a huge boost with just over two days to go.
Things were looking a bit bleak with the total sitting at around 330,000 USD of th 775,000 USD target but over the last couple of days it has shot up to 601,455 USD with 56 hours left in the campaign.
The studio stated on the Amplitude Kickstarter page, “Our aim with this Kickstarter is to be humble in our expectations. The current goal is to make a faithful Amplitude 'HD' - the core experience from PS2 re-developed for modern gaming devices. We certainly have LOTS of crazy ideas that could blow this concept out. Your contribution, feedback, and community input will decide where this project will land and how many crazy ideas we can incorporate!”
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today