EA Sports details the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics in FIFA 14
EA Sports has released a brand new trailer for FIFA 14 detailing some of the more interesting new features.
The new video explains how they have produced a more authentic experience through the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics.
Through Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics FIFA 14 gamers will be able to recreate the impressive shooting skills of starts like Gareth Bale or David Villa.
FIFA 14 will be released on September the 27th on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC. It is also due out on Xbox One and PS4 later on this year.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto