EA Sports details the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics in FIFA 14
EA Sports has released a brand new trailer for FIFA 14 detailing some of the more interesting new features.
The new video explains how they have produced a more authentic experience through the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics.
Through Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics FIFA 14 gamers will be able to recreate the impressive shooting skills of starts like Gareth Bale or David Villa.
FIFA 14 will be released on September the 27th on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC. It is also due out on Xbox One and PS4 later on this year.
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all