EA Sports details the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics in FIFA 14
EA Sports has released a brand new trailer for FIFA 14 detailing some of the more interesting new features.
The new video explains how they have produced a more authentic experience through the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics.
Through Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics FIFA 14 gamers will be able to recreate the impressive shooting skills of starts like Gareth Bale or David Villa.
FIFA 14 will be released on September the 27th on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC. It is also due out on Xbox One and PS4 later on this year.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone