EA Sports details the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics in FIFA 14
EA Sports has released a brand new trailer for FIFA 14 detailing some of the more interesting new features.
The new video explains how they have produced a more authentic experience through the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics.
Through Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics FIFA 14 gamers will be able to recreate the impressive shooting skills of starts like Gareth Bale or David Villa.
FIFA 14 will be released on September the 27th on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC. It is also due out on Xbox One and PS4 later on this year.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell