EA Sports details the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics in FIFA 14
EA Sports has released a brand new trailer for FIFA 14 detailing some of the more interesting new features.
The new video explains how they have produced a more authentic experience through the Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics.
Through Pure Shot and Real Ball Physics FIFA 14 gamers will be able to recreate the impressive shooting skills of starts like Gareth Bale or David Villa.
FIFA 14 will be released on September the 27th on Xbox 360 PS3 and PC. It is also due out on Xbox One and PS4 later on this year.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side