Interceptor reveals Bombshell, their Duke Nukem game minus Duke of course
Interceptor has now re-announced their Duke Nukem game as Bombshell with a new female lead character.
The game was originally unveiled as Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction and it is a top-down action RPG title.
The game is due for release on the PC and PS4 some time in 2015.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan