Interceptor reveals Bombshell, their Duke Nukem game minus Duke of course
Interceptor has now re-announced their Duke Nukem game as Bombshell with a new female lead character.
The game was originally unveiled as Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction and it is a top-down action RPG title.
The game is due for release on the PC and PS4 some time in 2015.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users