Interceptor reveals Bombshell, their Duke Nukem game minus Duke of course
Interceptor has now re-announced their Duke Nukem game as Bombshell with a new female lead character.
The game was originally unveiled as Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction and it is a top-down action RPG title.
The game is due for release on the PC and PS4 some time in 2015.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer