Interceptor reveals Bombshell, their Duke Nukem game minus Duke of course
Interceptor has now re-announced their Duke Nukem game as Bombshell with a new female lead character.
The game was originally unveiled as Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction and it is a top-down action RPG title.
The game is due for release on the PC and PS4 some time in 2015.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One