Interceptor reveals Bombshell, their Duke Nukem game minus Duke of course
Interceptor has now re-announced their Duke Nukem game as Bombshell with a new female lead character.
The game was originally unveiled as Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction and it is a top-down action RPG title.
The game is due for release on the PC and PS4 some time in 2015.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto