E3: Move you Feet with Konami
Konami confirmed a couple of new dance titles on the first day of E3 - Dance Dance Revolution DDRMAX 2 (catchy) for the PS2, and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix for the Xbox.
The PS2 dance 'em up will be out in September, with a line-up of music designed to appeal to the American market, apparently. As well as a few new dancing modes, and enhancements to the traditional modes, the game will include full music videos for the first time.
Highlights include: Endless Mode, the ultimate dance-a-thon where players dance to every song in the game in one continuous mix. Sweaty.
As with the PS2 edition, the Xbox Dance title promises a top-notch line-up of artists tailored to the tastes of American gamers. More over, additional tracks and other game play elements (new dance steps, etc.) will be downloadable via Xbox Live.
The game will be out in October.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May