E3: Move you Feet with Konami
Konami confirmed a couple of new dance titles on the first day of E3 - Dance Dance Revolution DDRMAX 2 (catchy) for the PS2, and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix for the Xbox.
The PS2 dance 'em up will be out in September, with a line-up of music designed to appeal to the American market, apparently. As well as a few new dancing modes, and enhancements to the traditional modes, the game will include full music videos for the first time.
Highlights include: Endless Mode, the ultimate dance-a-thon where players dance to every song in the game in one continuous mix. Sweaty.
As with the PS2 edition, the Xbox Dance title promises a top-notch line-up of artists tailored to the tastes of American gamers. More over, additional tracks and other game play elements (new dance steps, etc.) will be downloadable via Xbox Live.
The game will be out in October.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer