E3: Move you Feet with Konami
Konami confirmed a couple of new dance titles on the first day of E3 - Dance Dance Revolution DDRMAX 2 (catchy) for the PS2, and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix for the Xbox.
The PS2 dance 'em up will be out in September, with a line-up of music designed to appeal to the American market, apparently. As well as a few new dancing modes, and enhancements to the traditional modes, the game will include full music videos for the first time.
Highlights include: Endless Mode, the ultimate dance-a-thon where players dance to every song in the game in one continuous mix. Sweaty.
As with the PS2 edition, the Xbox Dance title promises a top-notch line-up of artists tailored to the tastes of American gamers. More over, additional tracks and other game play elements (new dance steps, etc.) will be downloadable via Xbox Live.
The game will be out in October.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3