E3: Move you Feet with Konami
Konami confirmed a couple of new dance titles on the first day of E3 - Dance Dance Revolution DDRMAX 2 (catchy) for the PS2, and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix for the Xbox.
The PS2 dance 'em up will be out in September, with a line-up of music designed to appeal to the American market, apparently. As well as a few new dancing modes, and enhancements to the traditional modes, the game will include full music videos for the first time.
Highlights include: Endless Mode, the ultimate dance-a-thon where players dance to every song in the game in one continuous mix. Sweaty.
As with the PS2 edition, the Xbox Dance title promises a top-notch line-up of artists tailored to the tastes of American gamers. More over, additional tracks and other game play elements (new dance steps, etc.) will be downloadable via Xbox Live.
The game will be out in October.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year