E3: Move you Feet with Konami
Konami confirmed a couple of new dance titles on the first day of E3 - Dance Dance Revolution DDRMAX 2 (catchy) for the PS2, and Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix for the Xbox.
The PS2 dance 'em up will be out in September, with a line-up of music designed to appeal to the American market, apparently. As well as a few new dancing modes, and enhancements to the traditional modes, the game will include full music videos for the first time.
Highlights include: Endless Mode, the ultimate dance-a-thon where players dance to every song in the game in one continuous mix. Sweaty.
As with the PS2 edition, the Xbox Dance title promises a top-notch line-up of artists tailored to the tastes of American gamers. More over, additional tracks and other game play elements (new dance steps, etc.) will be downloadable via Xbox Live.
The game will be out in October.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015