Jagex launches Under The Hood a series of behind the scenes videos about Transformers Universe
Jagex has released the first in a series of behind the scenes videos on their massive upcoming MMO Transformers Universe called Under The Hood.
The series is due to run on the Transformers Universe Youtube channel in the build-up to the game's launch later this year and give fans an insight into the game and the kind of experience that they are crafting.
This episode features the game's community manager Josh putting some initial fan questions to the game's development team covering everything from their plans for the game's future and some of the character customization features.
They also give a bit more information on the game's Founder's programme, four different packages which offers an array of bonuses for folks who wany to invest a bit of money the game from the very start.
Transformers Universe will be at the London MCM Expo this weekend which runs from May 23rd to May 25th at Excel at the Royal Victoria Dock in London.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter