Amplitude makes it's Kickstarter goal with under 12 hours left to go
Harmonix Kickstarter campaign to fund a new version of their classic PS2 title Amplitude has managed to reach it's target of 775,000 USD.
As it stands now, the Kickstarter is sitting at 809,937 USD with 11 hours left to run on the campaign clock.
The modern successor to Amplitude will build on the experience that Harmonix has gained over the years of building Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Dance Central to refine the game experience for PS3 and PS4.
There's still time left to back the game if you would like see it on your PS3 or PS4. Just head over to Kickstarter and pledge some cash to the game.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell