Amplitude makes it's Kickstarter goal with under 12 hours left to go
Harmonix Kickstarter campaign to fund a new version of their classic PS2 title Amplitude has managed to reach it's target of 775,000 USD.
As it stands now, the Kickstarter is sitting at 809,937 USD with 11 hours left to run on the campaign clock.
The modern successor to Amplitude will build on the experience that Harmonix has gained over the years of building Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Dance Central to refine the game experience for PS3 and PS4.
There's still time left to back the game if you would like see it on your PS3 or PS4. Just head over to Kickstarter and pledge some cash to the game.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced