Amplitude makes it's Kickstarter goal with under 12 hours left to go
Harmonix Kickstarter campaign to fund a new version of their classic PS2 title Amplitude has managed to reach it's target of 775,000 USD.
As it stands now, the Kickstarter is sitting at 809,937 USD with 11 hours left to run on the campaign clock.
The modern successor to Amplitude will build on the experience that Harmonix has gained over the years of building Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Dance Central to refine the game experience for PS3 and PS4.
There's still time left to back the game if you would like see it on your PS3 or PS4. Just head over to Kickstarter and pledge some cash to the game.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue