Amplitude makes it's Kickstarter goal with under 12 hours left to go
Harmonix Kickstarter campaign to fund a new version of their classic PS2 title Amplitude has managed to reach it's target of 775,000 USD.
As it stands now, the Kickstarter is sitting at 809,937 USD with 11 hours left to run on the campaign clock.
The modern successor to Amplitude will build on the experience that Harmonix has gained over the years of building Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Dance Central to refine the game experience for PS3 and PS4.
There's still time left to back the game if you would like see it on your PS3 or PS4. Just head over to Kickstarter and pledge some cash to the game.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title