Amplitude makes it's Kickstarter goal with under 12 hours left to go
Harmonix Kickstarter campaign to fund a new version of their classic PS2 title Amplitude has managed to reach it's target of 775,000 USD.
As it stands now, the Kickstarter is sitting at 809,937 USD with 11 hours left to run on the campaign clock.
The modern successor to Amplitude will build on the experience that Harmonix has gained over the years of building Guitar Hero, Rock Band and Dance Central to refine the game experience for PS3 and PS4.
There's still time left to back the game if you would like see it on your PS3 or PS4. Just head over to Kickstarter and pledge some cash to the game.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3