Far Cry 3 sales hit 9 million
Ubisoft has revealed the extent of the success of their most recent entry in the Far Cry series.
Speaking during their annual financial report to investors Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that Far Cry 3 has now sold 9 million copies worldwide across all formats.
Yesterday they revealed Far Cry 4, as a cross-generational release set in the Himalayas. It's due for release this coming November.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One