Far Cry 3 sales hit 9 million
Ubisoft has revealed the extent of the success of their most recent entry in the Far Cry series.
Speaking during their annual financial report to investors Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that Far Cry 3 has now sold 9 million copies worldwide across all formats.
Yesterday they revealed Far Cry 4, as a cross-generational release set in the Himalayas. It's due for release this coming November.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny