Far Cry 3 sales hit 9 million
Ubisoft has revealed the extent of the success of their most recent entry in the Far Cry series.
Speaking during their annual financial report to investors Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that Far Cry 3 has now sold 9 million copies worldwide across all formats.
Yesterday they revealed Far Cry 4, as a cross-generational release set in the Himalayas. It's due for release this coming November.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto