Far Cry 3 sales hit 9 million
Ubisoft has revealed the extent of the success of their most recent entry in the Far Cry series.
Speaking during their annual financial report to investors Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that Far Cry 3 has now sold 9 million copies worldwide across all formats.
Yesterday they revealed Far Cry 4, as a cross-generational release set in the Himalayas. It's due for release this coming November.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users