Far Cry 3 sales hit 9 million
Ubisoft has revealed the extent of the success of their most recent entry in the Far Cry series.
Speaking during their annual financial report to investors Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot revealed that Far Cry 3 has now sold 9 million copies worldwide across all formats.
Yesterday they revealed Far Cry 4, as a cross-generational release set in the Himalayas. It's due for release this coming November.
Thanks Xbox Achievements.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title