Borderlands 2 now shipped 9 million units
Borderlands 2 continues to be a money-making behemoth for 2K Games as their parent Take-Two has revealed in their latest financial report.
Gearbox's loot-heavy FPS has managed to ship 9 million units since it was released in the autumn of 2012 making it the best-selling game in 2K Games' history.
Other top-sellers for 2K Games are NBA 2K14 which has shipped 6.5 million, Bioshock Infinite has shipped 6 million and Civilization V has shipped 5 million which is not bad for a PC-only turn-based strategy title.
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year