Borderlands 2 now shipped 9 million units
Borderlands 2 continues to be a money-making behemoth for 2K Games as their parent Take-Two has revealed in their latest financial report.
Gearbox's loot-heavy FPS has managed to ship 9 million units since it was released in the autumn of 2012 making it the best-selling game in 2K Games' history.
Other top-sellers for 2K Games are NBA 2K14 which has shipped 6.5 million, Bioshock Infinite has shipped 6 million and Civilization V has shipped 5 million which is not bad for a PC-only turn-based strategy title.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter