E3: Challenge Rise of Nations Creators
With Microsoft and Big Huge Games releasing Rise of Nations to the world on May 20th, the company's are holding a tournament that will run for the duration of the expo (which kicks off today), that will offer gamers the chance to challenge the game's creators over a four-player multiplayer battle.
The team of developers is headed up by veteran Brian Reynolds, who will also be on hand to congratulate any winners with signed copies of the game and novelty lunchboxes. Lovely.
Rise of Nations promises as interesting blend of turn-based and real-time game play in a strategy title that encompasses a world of civilizations and history into one epic battle.
You can enter this challenge via booth 1246; the Microsoft booth.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching