E3: Challenge Rise of Nations Creators
With Microsoft and Big Huge Games releasing Rise of Nations to the world on May 20th, the company's are holding a tournament that will run for the duration of the expo (which kicks off today), that will offer gamers the chance to challenge the game's creators over a four-player multiplayer battle.
The team of developers is headed up by veteran Brian Reynolds, who will also be on hand to congratulate any winners with signed copies of the game and novelty lunchboxes. Lovely.
Rise of Nations promises as interesting blend of turn-based and real-time game play in a strategy title that encompasses a world of civilizations and history into one epic battle.
You can enter this challenge via booth 1246; the Microsoft booth.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One