E3: Challenge Rise of Nations Creators
With Microsoft and Big Huge Games releasing Rise of Nations to the world on May 20th, the company's are holding a tournament that will run for the duration of the expo (which kicks off today), that will offer gamers the chance to challenge the game's creators over a four-player multiplayer battle.
The team of developers is headed up by veteran Brian Reynolds, who will also be on hand to congratulate any winners with signed copies of the game and novelty lunchboxes. Lovely.
Rise of Nations promises as interesting blend of turn-based and real-time game play in a strategy title that encompasses a world of civilizations and history into one epic battle.
You can enter this challenge via booth 1246; the Microsoft booth.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive