E3: Challenge Rise of Nations Creators
With Microsoft and Big Huge Games releasing Rise of Nations to the world on May 20th, the company's are holding a tournament that will run for the duration of the expo (which kicks off today), that will offer gamers the chance to challenge the game's creators over a four-player multiplayer battle.
The team of developers is headed up by veteran Brian Reynolds, who will also be on hand to congratulate any winners with signed copies of the game and novelty lunchboxes. Lovely.
Rise of Nations promises as interesting blend of turn-based and real-time game play in a strategy title that encompasses a world of civilizations and history into one epic battle.
You can enter this challenge via booth 1246; the Microsoft booth.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet