E3: Challenge Rise of Nations Creators
With Microsoft and Big Huge Games releasing Rise of Nations to the world on May 20th, the company's are holding a tournament that will run for the duration of the expo (which kicks off today), that will offer gamers the chance to challenge the game's creators over a four-player multiplayer battle.
The team of developers is headed up by veteran Brian Reynolds, who will also be on hand to congratulate any winners with signed copies of the game and novelty lunchboxes. Lovely.
Rise of Nations promises as interesting blend of turn-based and real-time game play in a strategy title that encompasses a world of civilizations and history into one epic battle.
You can enter this challenge via booth 1246; the Microsoft booth.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year