Wildstar open beta begins today
Today sees the launch of the final beta test phase of NCSOFT and Carbine Studios' new MMO Wildstar ahead of its launch at the beginning of next month.
To celebrate the occasion, and possibly entice some new players to give Wildstar a shot ahead of the game's release, they've released a new background story trailer.
Later on today Carbine will be hosting a Livestream (7pm BST/2pm EST) of the open beta gameplay on the Wildstar Twitch channel with a second developer session scheduled for the same time tomorrow accompanied by a Q&A session across all of the Wildstar social media channels.
The open beta will run from today until 7.59am BST on May the 19th. Wildstar will launch on PC on June the 3rd. The beta client for the game can be downloaded now over on the Wildstar website.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer