Wildstar open beta begins today
Today sees the launch of the final beta test phase of NCSOFT and Carbine Studios' new MMO Wildstar ahead of its launch at the beginning of next month.
To celebrate the occasion, and possibly entice some new players to give Wildstar a shot ahead of the game's release, they've released a new background story trailer.
Later on today Carbine will be hosting a Livestream (7pm BST/2pm EST) of the open beta gameplay on the Wildstar Twitch channel with a second developer session scheduled for the same time tomorrow accompanied by a Q&A session across all of the Wildstar social media channels.
The open beta will run from today until 7.59am BST on May the 19th. Wildstar will launch on PC on June the 3rd. The beta client for the game can be downloaded now over on the Wildstar website.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent