Wildstar open beta begins today
Today sees the launch of the final beta test phase of NCSOFT and Carbine Studios' new MMO Wildstar ahead of its launch at the beginning of next month.
To celebrate the occasion, and possibly entice some new players to give Wildstar a shot ahead of the game's release, they've released a new background story trailer.
Later on today Carbine will be hosting a Livestream (7pm BST/2pm EST) of the open beta gameplay on the Wildstar Twitch channel with a second developer session scheduled for the same time tomorrow accompanied by a Q&A session across all of the Wildstar social media channels.
The open beta will run from today until 7.59am BST on May the 19th. Wildstar will launch on PC on June the 3rd. The beta client for the game can be downloaded now over on the Wildstar website.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3