SimCity coming to Mac at the end of this month
SimCity will finally make it on to the Mac at the end of this month.
It has been a long wait and many Mac gamers have been waiting and watching with bated breath hoping that they will not see the same issues as PC gamers.
SimCity will arrive for Mac on August the 29th. PC gamers who already have the game will receive the Mac version on their Origin account entirely for free as an added bonus.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release