SimCity coming to Mac at the end of this month
SimCity will finally make it on to the Mac at the end of this month.
It has been a long wait and many Mac gamers have been waiting and watching with bated breath hoping that they will not see the same issues as PC gamers.
SimCity will arrive for Mac on August the 29th. PC gamers who already have the game will receive the Mac version on their Origin account entirely for free as an added bonus.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like