SimCity coming to Mac at the end of this month
SimCity will finally make it on to the Mac at the end of this month.
It has been a long wait and many Mac gamers have been waiting and watching with bated breath hoping that they will not see the same issues as PC gamers.
SimCity will arrive for Mac on August the 29th. PC gamers who already have the game will receive the Mac version on their Origin account entirely for free as an added bonus.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer