SimCity coming to Mac at the end of this month
SimCity will finally make it on to the Mac at the end of this month.
It has been a long wait and many Mac gamers have been waiting and watching with bated breath hoping that they will not see the same issues as PC gamers.
SimCity will arrive for Mac on August the 29th. PC gamers who already have the game will receive the Mac version on their Origin account entirely for free as an added bonus.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto