SimCity coming to Mac at the end of this month
SimCity will finally make it on to the Mac at the end of this month.
It has been a long wait and many Mac gamers have been waiting and watching with bated breath hoping that they will not see the same issues as PC gamers.
SimCity will arrive for Mac on August the 29th. PC gamers who already have the game will receive the Mac version on their Origin account entirely for free as an added bonus.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year