Pre-loading to arrive on the PS4 with Destiny
It seems like the much-rumoured pre-loading function for the PS4 will be coming in system update this year.
Sony are preparing the service to coincide with the launch of Bungie's big new IP Destiny in September. Anyone who reserves it on the PlayStation Store ahead of time will be able to download it before launch day so it will be ready to play at 12.01am that very day.
PS4 and PS3 gamers who pre-order Destiny also get early access to the beta which is due to take place this coming July.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May