Pre-loading to arrive on the PS4 with Destiny
It seems like the much-rumoured pre-loading function for the PS4 will be coming in system update this year.
Sony are preparing the service to coincide with the launch of Bungie's big new IP Destiny in September. Anyone who reserves it on the PlayStation Store ahead of time will be able to download it before launch day so it will be ready to play at 12.01am that very day.
PS4 and PS3 gamers who pre-order Destiny also get early access to the beta which is due to take place this coming July.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave