Pre-loading to arrive on the PS4 with Destiny
It seems like the much-rumoured pre-loading function for the PS4 will be coming in system update this year.
Sony are preparing the service to coincide with the launch of Bungie's big new IP Destiny in September. Anyone who reserves it on the PlayStation Store ahead of time will be able to download it before launch day so it will be ready to play at 12.01am that very day.
PS4 and PS3 gamers who pre-order Destiny also get early access to the beta which is due to take place this coming July.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch