Capcom hints at a summer release for PS4 RPG Deep Down
Capcom has given some new indications of when they're hoping to release their free-to-play PS4 RPG Deep Down.
The game was originally aiming to be released alongside with the PS4's Japanese launch back in February but Capcom held it back saying it just wasn't ready. The new release window was announced tentatively by Capcom's Kazunori Sugiura in a series of posts on Twitter.
“We’re publishing two new screenshots of the game in development. The public beta test is currently scheduled for the summer,” he continued. “Our boss Ono-san says ‘summer is when you’re wearing short sleeves’ and we like to do that in the office but…. We will report again on our progress in June!”
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year