Capcom hints at a summer release for PS4 RPG Deep Down
Capcom has given some new indications of when they're hoping to release their free-to-play PS4 RPG Deep Down.
The game was originally aiming to be released alongside with the PS4's Japanese launch back in February but Capcom held it back saying it just wasn't ready. The new release window was announced tentatively by Capcom's Kazunori Sugiura in a series of posts on Twitter.
“We’re publishing two new screenshots of the game in development. The public beta test is currently scheduled for the summer,” he continued. “Our boss Ono-san says ‘summer is when you’re wearing short sleeves’ and we like to do that in the office but…. We will report again on our progress in June!”
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan