Capcom hints at a summer release for PS4 RPG Deep Down
Capcom has given some new indications of when they're hoping to release their free-to-play PS4 RPG Deep Down.
The game was originally aiming to be released alongside with the PS4's Japanese launch back in February but Capcom held it back saying it just wasn't ready. The new release window was announced tentatively by Capcom's Kazunori Sugiura in a series of posts on Twitter.
“We’re publishing two new screenshots of the game in development. The public beta test is currently scheduled for the summer,” he continued. “Our boss Ono-san says ‘summer is when you’re wearing short sleeves’ and we like to do that in the office but…. We will report again on our progress in June!”
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage
- Remedy casts a Hobbit and an X-Man in Quantum Theory