Capcom hints at a summer release for PS4 RPG Deep Down
Capcom has given some new indications of when they're hoping to release their free-to-play PS4 RPG Deep Down.
The game was originally aiming to be released alongside with the PS4's Japanese launch back in February but Capcom held it back saying it just wasn't ready. The new release window was announced tentatively by Capcom's Kazunori Sugiura in a series of posts on Twitter.
“We’re publishing two new screenshots of the game in development. The public beta test is currently scheduled for the summer,” he continued. “Our boss Ono-san says ‘summer is when you’re wearing short sleeves’ and we like to do that in the office but…. We will report again on our progress in June!”
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light