CounterStrike creator has seen Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3
Minh Le the man behind CounterStrike and the new free-to-play military shooter Tactical Intervention claims to have seen both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.
In an new interview streamed on Twitch Le talked about having seen seen something from the Half-Life universe that is being worked on which was possibly Half-Life 3 concept art.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that could be in the Half-Life universe,” he said. “I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said yeah they're working on it. To go out on a limb, I would say I did see some Half-Life 3 concept art."
On the subject of Left 4 Dead 3 his was a bit more enthusiastic saying, "It wouldn't be any news if I said 'yes, I saw it' and it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, like 'wow, this looks great'."
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement