CounterStrike creator has seen Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3
Minh Le the man behind CounterStrike and the new free-to-play military shooter Tactical Intervention claims to have seen both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.
In an new interview streamed on Twitch Le talked about having seen seen something from the Half-Life universe that is being worked on which was possibly Half-Life 3 concept art.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that could be in the Half-Life universe,” he said. “I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said yeah they're working on it. To go out on a limb, I would say I did see some Half-Life 3 concept art."
On the subject of Left 4 Dead 3 his was a bit more enthusiastic saying, "It wouldn't be any news if I said 'yes, I saw it' and it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, like 'wow, this looks great'."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer