CounterStrike creator has seen Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3
Minh Le the man behind CounterStrike and the new free-to-play military shooter Tactical Intervention claims to have seen both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.
In an new interview streamed on Twitch Le talked about having seen seen something from the Half-Life universe that is being worked on which was possibly Half-Life 3 concept art.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that could be in the Half-Life universe,” he said. “I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said yeah they're working on it. To go out on a limb, I would say I did see some Half-Life 3 concept art."
On the subject of Left 4 Dead 3 his was a bit more enthusiastic saying, "It wouldn't be any news if I said 'yes, I saw it' and it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, like 'wow, this looks great'."
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like