CounterStrike creator has seen Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3
Minh Le the man behind CounterStrike and the new free-to-play military shooter Tactical Intervention claims to have seen both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.
In an new interview streamed on Twitch Le talked about having seen seen something from the Half-Life universe that is being worked on which was possibly Half-Life 3 concept art.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that could be in the Half-Life universe,” he said. “I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said yeah they're working on it. To go out on a limb, I would say I did see some Half-Life 3 concept art."
On the subject of Left 4 Dead 3 his was a bit more enthusiastic saying, "It wouldn't be any news if I said 'yes, I saw it' and it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, like 'wow, this looks great'."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto