CounterStrike creator has seen Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3
Minh Le the man behind CounterStrike and the new free-to-play military shooter Tactical Intervention claims to have seen both Half-Life 3 and Left 4 Dead 3.
In an new interview streamed on Twitch Le talked about having seen seen something from the Half-Life universe that is being worked on which was possibly Half-Life 3 concept art.
"I guess I could say that I did see something that could be in the Half-Life universe,” he said. “I mean it wouldn't surprise anyone if I said yeah they're working on it. To go out on a limb, I would say I did see some Half-Life 3 concept art."
On the subject of Left 4 Dead 3 his was a bit more enthusiastic saying, "It wouldn't be any news if I said 'yes, I saw it' and it looks great. I was really excited when I saw that, like 'wow, this looks great'."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny