Gauntlet reboot to come with a digital comic for pre-orderers
Warner Bros has announced the pre-order bonus for their upcoming dungeon crawling reboot of classic action RPG Gauntlet.
The seem to be making the most of their strong partnership with DC Entertainment as anyong who pre-orders Gauntlet will receive a free digital comic entitled Gauntlet: Darkness Calls which will chart the rise of the game's villain Morak.
Gauntlet will arrive on PC via Steam with full support for SteamOS as well as Windows PCs on September the 3rd for 14.99 GBP.
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back