Gauntlet reboot to come with a digital comic for pre-orderers
Warner Bros has announced the pre-order bonus for their upcoming dungeon crawling reboot of classic action RPG Gauntlet.
The seem to be making the most of their strong partnership with DC Entertainment as anyong who pre-orders Gauntlet will receive a free digital comic entitled Gauntlet: Darkness Calls which will chart the rise of the game's villain Morak.
Gauntlet will arrive on PC via Steam with full support for SteamOS as well as Windows PCs on September the 3rd for 14.99 GBP.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like