Gauntlet reboot to come with a digital comic for pre-orderers
Warner Bros has announced the pre-order bonus for their upcoming dungeon crawling reboot of classic action RPG Gauntlet.
The seem to be making the most of their strong partnership with DC Entertainment as anyong who pre-orders Gauntlet will receive a free digital comic entitled Gauntlet: Darkness Calls which will chart the rise of the game's villain Morak.
Gauntlet will arrive on PC via Steam with full support for SteamOS as well as Windows PCs on September the 3rd for 14.99 GBP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer