Gauntlet reboot to come with a digital comic for pre-orderers
Warner Bros has announced the pre-order bonus for their upcoming dungeon crawling reboot of classic action RPG Gauntlet.
The seem to be making the most of their strong partnership with DC Entertainment as anyong who pre-orders Gauntlet will receive a free digital comic entitled Gauntlet: Darkness Calls which will chart the rise of the game's villain Morak.
Gauntlet will arrive on PC via Steam with full support for SteamOS as well as Windows PCs on September the 3rd for 14.99 GBP.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One