Gauntlet reboot to come with a digital comic for pre-orderers
Warner Bros has announced the pre-order bonus for their upcoming dungeon crawling reboot of classic action RPG Gauntlet.
The seem to be making the most of their strong partnership with DC Entertainment as anyong who pre-orders Gauntlet will receive a free digital comic entitled Gauntlet: Darkness Calls which will chart the rise of the game's villain Morak.
Gauntlet will arrive on PC via Steam with full support for SteamOS as well as Windows PCs on September the 3rd for 14.99 GBP.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching