Halo TV series to launch alongside Halo 5: Guardians in 2015
343 Industries has made a series of announcements regarding the Halo franchise today.
Of course the main announcement was the naming and dating of Halo 5: Guardians but they also indicated that 2015 a very busy year for Halo fans.
“And 2015 won’t simply be the year of Halo 5: Guardians, it will also be a year that offers us a unique opportunity,” revealed 343 GM Nonnie Ross. “The opportunity to invite old friends and new audiences into that universe through the Halo television series, launched as a unique collaboration with Steven Spielberg and some of the finest creative minds in the business. A series that will stand alone, as well as complement and enrich the game experience. We’ll have more to share on the Halo television series as we near its projected fall 2015 release.”
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto