Halo TV series to launch alongside Halo 5: Guardians in 2015
343 Industries has made a series of announcements regarding the Halo franchise today.
Of course the main announcement was the naming and dating of Halo 5: Guardians but they also indicated that 2015 a very busy year for Halo fans.
“And 2015 won’t simply be the year of Halo 5: Guardians, it will also be a year that offers us a unique opportunity,” revealed 343 GM Nonnie Ross. “The opportunity to invite old friends and new audiences into that universe through the Halo television series, launched as a unique collaboration with Steven Spielberg and some of the finest creative minds in the business. A series that will stand alone, as well as complement and enrich the game experience. We’ll have more to share on the Halo television series as we near its projected fall 2015 release.”
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan