Halo TV series to launch alongside Halo 5: Guardians in 2015
343 Industries has made a series of announcements regarding the Halo franchise today.
Of course the main announcement was the naming and dating of Halo 5: Guardians but they also indicated that 2015 a very busy year for Halo fans.
“And 2015 won’t simply be the year of Halo 5: Guardians, it will also be a year that offers us a unique opportunity,” revealed 343 GM Nonnie Ross. “The opportunity to invite old friends and new audiences into that universe through the Halo television series, launched as a unique collaboration with Steven Spielberg and some of the finest creative minds in the business. A series that will stand alone, as well as complement and enrich the game experience. We’ll have more to share on the Halo television series as we near its projected fall 2015 release.”
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny