Rockstar has a next-gen title due before March 2015
Take-Two has revealed that Rockstar has something coming to next-gen consoles this financial year.
Speaking to investors at their annual financial report Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Rockstar is "hard at work on their upcoming line-up and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year."
Their unannounced titles are to be announced in the coming months according to what the firm had to say in their financials.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year