Rockstar has a next-gen title due before March 2015
Take-Two has revealed that Rockstar has something coming to next-gen consoles this financial year.
Speaking to investors at their annual financial report Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Rockstar is "hard at work on their upcoming line-up and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year."
Their unannounced titles are to be announced in the coming months according to what the firm had to say in their financials.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto