Rockstar has a next-gen title due before March 2015
Take-Two has revealed that Rockstar has something coming to next-gen consoles this financial year.
Speaking to investors at their annual financial report Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Rockstar is "hard at work on their upcoming line-up and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year."
Their unannounced titles are to be announced in the coming months according to what the firm had to say in their financials.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year