Rockstar has a next-gen title due before March 2015
Take-Two has revealed that Rockstar has something coming to next-gen consoles this financial year.
Speaking to investors at their annual financial report Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Rockstar is "hard at work on their upcoming line-up and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year."
Their unannounced titles are to be announced in the coming months according to what the firm had to say in their financials.
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday