Rockstar has a next-gen title due before March 2015
Take-Two has revealed that Rockstar has something coming to next-gen consoles this financial year.
Speaking to investors at their annual financial report Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Rockstar is "hard at work on their upcoming line-up and we're excited about what they have in store for the new generation of systems this fiscal year."
Their unannounced titles are to be announced in the coming months according to what the firm had to say in their financials.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey