Bayonetta 2 and X still on for a 2014 release
It seems that two key Wii U exclusive titles, Bayonetta 2 and X, are still heading for a release this year.
Both games were named in Nintendo's financials for the coming year as scheduled for release in 2014.
Bayonetta 2 has been in the press more for Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya's frustrated outbursts on Twitter over fans begging him for the game to be released on other platforms but it is still on schedule.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today