Bayonetta 2 and X still on for a 2014 release
It seems that two key Wii U exclusive titles, Bayonetta 2 and X, are still heading for a release this year.
Both games were named in Nintendo's financials for the coming year as scheduled for release in 2014.
Bayonetta 2 has been in the press more for Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya's frustrated outbursts on Twitter over fans begging him for the game to be released on other platforms but it is still on schedule.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced