In-home streaming comes to Steam
Valve has announced the full launch of their in-home game streaming services for Steam.
When you log two PCs into Steam on your home network they automatically connect allowing you to install and play games as if you were sitting at the remote PC.
With in-home streaming your video and audio outputs are streamed to the PC you are using from the remote gaming PC and the keyboard, mouse and controller inputs on the PC you are using are streamed back across the home network.
For more information on home streaming head over to the Steam website.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey