In-home streaming comes to Steam
Valve has announced the full launch of their in-home game streaming services for Steam.
When you log two PCs into Steam on your home network they automatically connect allowing you to install and play games as if you were sitting at the remote PC.
With in-home streaming your video and audio outputs are streamed to the PC you are using from the remote gaming PC and the keyboard, mouse and controller inputs on the PC you are using are streamed back across the home network.
For more information on home streaming head over to the Steam website.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat