In-home streaming comes to Steam
Valve has announced the full launch of their in-home game streaming services for Steam.
When you log two PCs into Steam on your home network they automatically connect allowing you to install and play games as if you were sitting at the remote PC.
With in-home streaming your video and audio outputs are streamed to the PC you are using from the remote gaming PC and the keyboard, mouse and controller inputs on the PC you are using are streamed back across the home network.
For more information on home streaming head over to the Steam website.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3