In-home streaming comes to Steam
Valve has announced the full launch of their in-home game streaming services for Steam.
When you log two PCs into Steam on your home network they automatically connect allowing you to install and play games as if you were sitting at the remote PC.
With in-home streaming your video and audio outputs are streamed to the PC you are using from the remote gaming PC and the keyboard, mouse and controller inputs on the PC you are using are streamed back across the home network.
For more information on home streaming head over to the Steam website.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto