In-home streaming comes to Steam
Valve has announced the full launch of their in-home game streaming services for Steam.
When you log two PCs into Steam on your home network they automatically connect allowing you to install and play games as if you were sitting at the remote PC.
With in-home streaming your video and audio outputs are streamed to the PC you are using from the remote gaming PC and the keyboard, mouse and controller inputs on the PC you are using are streamed back across the home network.
For more information on home streaming head over to the Steam website.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014