Mojang reveals a release date for Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
Mojang has finally announced release a release window for the long-awaited PS Vita and next-gen console versions of Minecraft.
The game will cost 20 USD on all three platforms but there will be an upgrade programme to allow those who bought it on PS3 and Xbox 360 to get the respective next-gen version for just 5 USD.
All of the PS3 DLC will work with the PS Vita version but some skin and texture packs won't work with the PS4 and Xbox One due to licensing agreements.
Minecraft will hit PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One in August.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch