Mojang reveals a release date for Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
Mojang has finally announced release a release window for the long-awaited PS Vita and next-gen console versions of Minecraft.
The game will cost 20 USD on all three platforms but there will be an upgrade programme to allow those who bought it on PS3 and Xbox 360 to get the respective next-gen version for just 5 USD.
All of the PS3 DLC will work with the PS Vita version but some skin and texture packs won't work with the PS4 and Xbox One due to licensing agreements.
Minecraft will hit PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One in August.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side