Mojang reveals a release date for Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
Mojang has finally announced release a release window for the long-awaited PS Vita and next-gen console versions of Minecraft.
The game will cost 20 USD on all three platforms but there will be an upgrade programme to allow those who bought it on PS3 and Xbox 360 to get the respective next-gen version for just 5 USD.
All of the PS3 DLC will work with the PS Vita version but some skin and texture packs won't work with the PS4 and Xbox One due to licensing agreements.
Minecraft will hit PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One in August.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave