Mojang reveals a release date for Minecraft on PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One
Mojang has finally announced release a release window for the long-awaited PS Vita and next-gen console versions of Minecraft.
The game will cost 20 USD on all three platforms but there will be an upgrade programme to allow those who bought it on PS3 and Xbox 360 to get the respective next-gen version for just 5 USD.
All of the PS3 DLC will work with the PS Vita version but some skin and texture packs won't work with the PS4 and Xbox One due to licensing agreements.
Minecraft will hit PS4, PS Vita and Xbox One in August.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching