E3: Microsoft confirm Dungeon Siege 2
Microsoft today confirmed the development of Dungeon Siege 2 for the PC, sequel to the Gas Powered Games developed RPG original, created by Total Annihilation mastermind Chris Taylor. Gas Powered Games will once again develop, and a release in 2004 for the PC is currently expected.
Microsoft Games Studios will debut a trailer for the new RPG on their stand at E3 this year, and promise that crowds will be wowed by the visuals on display - created as they were by Dungeon Siege 2's brand new in-game engine.
"Run to the village and warn the chickens!" quipped Chris Taylor, president of Gas Powered Games. "At this year's E3 we are showing the first sneak peek of what we have in store with Dungeon Siege 2. To emphasize the advances we have made in the RPG genre, we created a very special trailer using the actual in-game rendering engine. The future is here and we are all extremely excited to be a part of it with the announcement of the next title in the Dungeon Siege franchise."
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access