E3: Microsoft confirm Dungeon Siege 2
Microsoft today confirmed the development of Dungeon Siege 2 for the PC, sequel to the Gas Powered Games developed RPG original, created by Total Annihilation mastermind Chris Taylor. Gas Powered Games will once again develop, and a release in 2004 for the PC is currently expected.
Microsoft Games Studios will debut a trailer for the new RPG on their stand at E3 this year, and promise that crowds will be wowed by the visuals on display - created as they were by Dungeon Siege 2's brand new in-game engine.
"Run to the village and warn the chickens!" quipped Chris Taylor, president of Gas Powered Games. "At this year's E3 we are showing the first sneak peek of what we have in store with Dungeon Siege 2. To emphasize the advances we have made in the RPG genre, we created a very special trailer using the actual in-game rendering engine. The future is here and we are all extremely excited to be a part of it with the announcement of the next title in the Dungeon Siege franchise."
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon