2K hasn't discussed what to do with the BioShock series yet
2K Games parent company Take-Two has revealed that they haven't set on a plan for the BioShock series now that Irrational Games as w3e knew it is gone.
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick mentioned the series briefly at the end of their annual financial report to investors.
Zelnick stated, "We haven't talked about what's going to happen to the franchise, but it's beloved. BioShock has sold over 5 million units. Today, the franchise is in hands of 2K. More to come in the future."
He also explained that Ken Levine's new studio would retain the Irrational name but would use a much smaller, flatter structure going forward.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below