2K hasn't discussed what to do with the BioShock series yet
2K Games parent company Take-Two has revealed that they haven't set on a plan for the BioShock series now that Irrational Games as w3e knew it is gone.
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick mentioned the series briefly at the end of their annual financial report to investors.
Zelnick stated, "We haven't talked about what's going to happen to the franchise, but it's beloved. BioShock has sold over 5 million units. Today, the franchise is in hands of 2K. More to come in the future."
He also explained that Ken Levine's new studio would retain the Irrational name but would use a much smaller, flatter structure going forward.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan