2K hasn't discussed what to do with the BioShock series yet
2K Games parent company Take-Two has revealed that they haven't set on a plan for the BioShock series now that Irrational Games as w3e knew it is gone.
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick mentioned the series briefly at the end of their annual financial report to investors.
Zelnick stated, "We haven't talked about what's going to happen to the franchise, but it's beloved. BioShock has sold over 5 million units. Today, the franchise is in hands of 2K. More to come in the future."
He also explained that Ken Levine's new studio would retain the Irrational name but would use a much smaller, flatter structure going forward.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch