2K hasn't discussed what to do with the BioShock series yet
2K Games parent company Take-Two has revealed that they haven't set on a plan for the BioShock series now that Irrational Games as w3e knew it is gone.
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick mentioned the series briefly at the end of their annual financial report to investors.
Zelnick stated, "We haven't talked about what's going to happen to the franchise, but it's beloved. BioShock has sold over 5 million units. Today, the franchise is in hands of 2K. More to come in the future."
He also explained that Ken Levine's new studio would retain the Irrational name but would use a much smaller, flatter structure going forward.
Thanks GamesIndustry International.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter