Upgrades of Driveclub PS Plus edition the won't expire with the PS Plus subscription
Sony has announced that anyone who takes up the opportunity to upgrade digitally from the free PS Plus edition of Driveclub will not lose the game when their PS Plus subscription expires.
Initially it was believed that access to the upgraded PS Plus edition would be lost when the subscription expired.
Sony made the announcement on Twitter saying, “If you have DriveClub PS+ Edition and upgrade, we'll ensure you keep full game access even if your PS Plus runs out”.
Sony will offer Driveclub players the opportunity to upgrade their PS Plus Edition of the game to the full version for 42.99 GBP on the PlayStation Store. Driveclub is set to hit the PS4 on October 7th in North America and October 10th in the UK.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side