Upgrades of Driveclub PS Plus edition the won't expire with the PS Plus subscription
Sony has announced that anyone who takes up the opportunity to upgrade digitally from the free PS Plus edition of Driveclub will not lose the game when their PS Plus subscription expires.
Initially it was believed that access to the upgraded PS Plus edition would be lost when the subscription expired.
Sony made the announcement on Twitter saying, “If you have DriveClub PS+ Edition and upgrade, we'll ensure you keep full game access even if your PS Plus runs out”.
Sony will offer Driveclub players the opportunity to upgrade their PS Plus Edition of the game to the full version for 42.99 GBP on the PlayStation Store. Driveclub is set to hit the PS4 on October 7th in North America and October 10th in the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3