Upgrades of Driveclub PS Plus edition the won't expire with the PS Plus subscription
Sony has announced that anyone who takes up the opportunity to upgrade digitally from the free PS Plus edition of Driveclub will not lose the game when their PS Plus subscription expires.
Initially it was believed that access to the upgraded PS Plus edition would be lost when the subscription expired.
Sony made the announcement on Twitter saying, “If you have DriveClub PS+ Edition and upgrade, we'll ensure you keep full game access even if your PS Plus runs out”.
Sony will offer Driveclub players the opportunity to upgrade their PS Plus Edition of the game to the full version for 42.99 GBP on the PlayStation Store. Driveclub is set to hit the PS4 on October 7th in North America and October 10th in the UK.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network