Upgrades of Driveclub PS Plus edition the won't expire with the PS Plus subscription
Sony has announced that anyone who takes up the opportunity to upgrade digitally from the free PS Plus edition of Driveclub will not lose the game when their PS Plus subscription expires.
Initially it was believed that access to the upgraded PS Plus edition would be lost when the subscription expired.
Sony made the announcement on Twitter saying, “If you have DriveClub PS+ Edition and upgrade, we'll ensure you keep full game access even if your PS Plus runs out”.
Sony will offer Driveclub players the opportunity to upgrade their PS Plus Edition of the game to the full version for 42.99 GBP on the PlayStation Store. Driveclub is set to hit the PS4 on October 7th in North America and October 10th in the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch