Dying Light pushed back into 2015
Techland has revealed that they need a bit more time to polish up their new free-running survival title, Dying Light.
The game was originally due to hit next-gen consoles some time this year but they are not happy with the movement of the game's protagonist and they want to take a few more months to smooth out the gameplay experience.
The Dead Island developer explained, “We believe the Natural Movement element of our game will change what you expect from the genre, and we don't want to sacrifice any of its potential by releasing too early. This quality-focused thinking underlines all our development choices and we hope you share our belief that the gameplay must always come first.”
Dying Light will now be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in 2015.
- Sleeping Dogs follow-up Triad Wars is a PC-only online title
- Latest Destiny patch dials back the difficulty levels in some missions
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op reveal dated for tomorrow
- Blizzard finally cans Titan
- The Xbox One is now cheaper than the PS4 in the UK
- Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies open beta is live now
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator