Dying Light pushed back into 2015
Techland has revealed that they need a bit more time to polish up their new free-running survival title, Dying Light.
The game was originally due to hit next-gen consoles some time this year but they are not happy with the movement of the game's protagonist and they want to take a few more months to smooth out the gameplay experience.
The Dead Island developer explained, “We believe the Natural Movement element of our game will change what you expect from the genre, and we don't want to sacrifice any of its potential by releasing too early. This quality-focused thinking underlines all our development choices and we hope you share our belief that the gameplay must always come first.”
Dying Light will now be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One some time in 2015.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey